Week in the Woods
The registration due date is May 1, 2018.
(There is a late fee of $25.00 for registrations postmarked or submitted after May 1, 2018.)
To Register for Week in the Woods:
Step 1: Registration Form: Fill out the online Registration Form (please choose the appropriate form below):
*You also have the option of filling out a paper Registration Form: You can download the appropriate form below and mail it to: Week in the Woods, c/o The Folk School, P.O. Box 83572, Fairbanks, AK 99708.
- WITW Adult Learner Registration Form (printable version)
- WITW Family Registration Form (printable version)
- WITW Learners Receiving UAF Credit (printable version)
Step 2: Payment:
Adult Learner Registration Fee: $600.00
Adult Learner Receiving UAF Credit Fee: $700 (plus fee paid to UAF)
Youth/Adult Co-learners Registration Fee: $900.00
(Fee covers one adult and one youth)
Additional Youth Co-learner Registration Fee: $250.00
Second Co-learning Parent or Partner: $500
Red carpet service for out-of-towners (per family or individual): $75
There are two options for submitting payment:
1. Online: By using the PayPal buttons below. Click on the appropriate PayPal button (either Adult Learner or Family (Adult/Youth Co-Learner).
2. By Check: If you choose to pay by check, please mail your payment to: Week in the Woods, c/o The Folk School, P.O. Box 83572, Fairbanks, AK 99708.
Out of Town/State Participants:
In your registration form, please indicate whether you would like to utilize our “out-of-town red carpet service” ($75) and/or the shared van option. If you choose either of these options we will contact you to arrange details.
Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the start of the program:
Refund will be full amount paid less a $25 administrative fee.
Cancellation less than 30 days prior:
Refund will be 1/2 the registration fee and all fees paid for tools.
If you can find someone to take your place the full amount less $25 will be refunded.
**Learners Receiving UAF Credit Registration: Please contact the Folk School for more information about UAF Credit fees and options.